The Framework - e2Serv
The e2Serv framework comprises of following three layers:
- Free layer
- Inbuilt native components
- Third party components
Free layer is the heart of the framework allowing the back-end to be a formless database structure. This allows the application built on this framework to attach itself to any existing database and still work seamlessly.
Inbuilt native components are the functional building blocks that interface with the Free Layer. Some of such components available currently are Query Builder, Group Management, Access Control, SMS and email delivery components etc.
Native components can be integrated with any Third party components if desired so. Currently some external APIs have been integrated to meet specific objectives of the applications built on this framework so far.
There is a plan to gradually enrich the library of native and third party components so as to enable application building on this framework to help enterprise bring positive change in the way service is being delivered.
Why this framework?
We derive following benefits by building our applications using e2Serv framework and pass these on to our customers to reduce overall cost of ownership/service.
- SaaS Architecture - no spend on hardware, software licenses
- Formless Database - allowing applications to attach themselves to any existing database and enable highest degree of flexibility
- Fully Configurable - enabling highest degree of flexibility in catering to future enhancements
- Zero Cost of Maintenance - mostly reducing your cost to that of configuration only eliminating any software change
For further information or any queries, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org